Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Coffee and conversation!

Isn't it strange, that a cup of coffee just seems to be the vehicle we all need to stop for awhile and get in touch with each other. What does it cost for a cup of coffee, yet the outcome is priceless especially when you share good conversation with a friend. That's what I did today!

I met a good friend for a cup of coffee, and we chatted, laughed and just throughly enjoyed being together. We sat outside. The air was clear, the sky was a beautiful blue and the sun was warm and bright. It was a picture perfect day. After we finished our coffee, we decided to take a little walk along the river, it was so pretty and peaceful there.

I have come to value my special times with good friends, and I am very thankful that I have good people in my life.

No comments: